According to Vastu Shastra, every home has its own energy and when we start residing in a new home we automatically come under the aura of that energy. Thus, living in a positivity-induced home can make a huge difference to your personal health, levels of happiness and serenity. Vastu Shastra has remedies for correcting energies with the help correct allocation of the space and design.
- You should avoid empty walls at the entrance of your home since it represents a lonely household. You can place a picture of god for positivity.
- Place a decorative bowl of water or a small water fountain in the northeast area to ensure that no harmful energy enters your abode.
- For healthy relations among family members, place green plants in the east direction of the house or a family photograph in the southwest direction in a yellow or golden frame.
- Avoid placing mirrors on the north since it will make you worry more about your problems. Instead, place mirrors in such a way that it is not directly in front of you while lying down on the bed.
- Keep your house as clutter-free as possible. Too many things encourage chaos and stress among people living in the family. Also, let go of things from the past as it stops you from welcoming your future.
For more tips like these stay tuned to Miss Tip Top Tips by Escon Arena